Wednesday 19 February 2014

Quick Write - Sevenly

This is a quote that I have heard many times. I'm a stress ball and sometimes I have really good days, but others are really bad. I get angry if I make a mistake and sometimes that sets off my bad day. A girl in one of the younger grades that I have grown pretty close to told me about everything that had gone wrong in her day. It was astounding to hear all of it, but the most surprising part was that she was cautious, but ready to forgive. At the end of her rant she said "I know it's just a bad day and not a bad life," and that was when it sort of clicked for me. I had been taking everything so seriously that I never stopped to think "I will survive." Often times I think days in advance and I get overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done, but something that this girl taught me was to not give up. I have been so blessed with everything in my life and countless opportunities have been placed at my feet. My life is not bad. 

http://www.sevenly.org/kids/?utm_source=PINTEREST&utm_medium=SEVENLY&utm_campaign=SEVPinterestSevenly&cid=SEVPinterestSevenly


1 comment:

  1. Micayla McNaughtan16 March 2014 at 12:21

    Hey! So I was wondering if there was a specific aspect to this photo that drew you to it instead of all the other photos that Sevenly has?

    ReplyDelete