Sunday 20 April 2014

Six Word Memoir - Growing Up

There are three things that scare me in life. Spiders, losing a loved one, and change. I did not realize just how afraid of change I was until last year. I didn't go on my grade seven winter camp trip, or my grade eight ski trip, or band camp, and I almost did not go to Cuba. This was all because I would have to face the simple fear of trying new things. I'm the type of person who finds something they like and sticks with it. Why change things if they're going well? The problem with that, is graduation. It's going to happen eventually. No, I am not prepared for it, but I cannot love by the words of this six word memoir anymore. Without being pushed a little bit, I would not be who I am right now. That is why I chose a before and after picture. The first picture was taken when I was in pre school, and the second picture is my graduation picture. I chose to use bold letters for this photo because this fear, and nervousness has always been on my mind and in my life. This photo does not show what my life has been like, but hopefully it will show where I can go from here.  
               Life Touch Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment