Sunday 20 April 2014

Six Word Memoir - Love

"Love makes the world go round." 
I love this quote because it makes me realize that no matter where you are; if you're thousands of miles away, next door, maybe you're at your lowest point in your life, or your happiest, someone will always love you and always be waiting for you. I think this picture shows that you can love different people as well. I chose to use a black and white background to make it seem more like we were silhouettes, and to give more of an effect than anything. The people in this picture are ones that I have known all throughout high school, and one that I have known since elementary school. We don't always see each other, or always get along, but somehow things work out. Love is not always rosey, but there is always going to be someone who does love you. 
                            R. Job
 

No comments:

Post a Comment